Is the science of adjusting a website's code, content and structure to make it visible on a search engine result page for particular keywords or combinations of keywords.The end-goal in any marketing venture is to generate a return on your investment, and SEO is capable of generating very attractive returns by bringing people to your website through search engines!
THE BENEFITS OF SEO
SEO is one of the most effective and important online marketing strategies. Where SEO comes into play is by ranking you higher on all the different search engines. The benefits are countless, but here are a few:
- More traffic to your website from all the search engine referrals to your website
- Brand building, since higher spots are associated with higher prestige
- People who visit from search engines are interested in what you’re selling, so they’re more likely to purchase
This is where we’ll research a set of keywords that will work well for your website and are most effective in being presented on search results. We usually recommend clients to follow the long-tail keyword strategy, because shorter keywords are very competitive and require substantial resources to compete. Long-tail keywords are often a viable strategy for small businesses. The longer keywords offer higher conversions, because people are specific about what they want.
Link building is an essential factor of SEO. If you’ve used the internet then you most likely have clicked on a hyperlink that takes you to another website. These are referred to as backlinks, so in simple terms they are like votes for your website. Basically, you want more votes, because it’s somewhat of a popularity contest. Like every popularity contest, the person endorsing you matters too! Having backlinks from spam web sites, and web sites not related to your industry can have a negative to neutral effect. For example, a dental website receiving a backlink from a pavement contractor doesn’t pass as much of a vote as another dental website would. Make sense?
Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fundraising messages to an audience. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. However, the term is usually used to refer to:
- Sending emails with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers and to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Sending emails with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately.
- Adding advertisements to emails sent by other companies to their customers.
Email marketing has several key advantages over traditional mail marketing, including the following:
- An exact return on investment can be tracked and has proven to be high when done properly. Email marketing is often reported as second only to search marketing as the most effective online marketing tactic.
- Advertisers can reach substantial numbers of email subscribers who have opted in to receive email communications on subjects of interest to them.
- Over half of all Internet users check or send email on a typical day.
- Email allows marketers to reach out to consumers with personalized, relevant, dynamic messages.
- Transactional emails allow businesses to respond automatically to important consumer events like purchases or shop-cart abandonment.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
You’ve launched your website, opened your doors and created a Facebook Page for your new small business, but what’s next? It’s time to get people aware of your brand and what better way than social media?
There’s a reason why roughly 94% of small businesses use social media as a marketing tool, but doing it effectively is a whole other subject. Paid ads, organic reach and posting relevant content across your social media channels is not the easiest thing do while running a small business. However, there is hope, JROCK Media is here to be your social media marketing management team!
HOW WE DO IT
We’ll study your business and the products/services that are being offered. After this we’ll work to optimize the different pages of your website, create content your visitors will value, and start connecting with other websites to promote yours! Every SEO strategy is different per client but to sum up what’s done during SEO, Keyword Targeting and Link Building.